Thread: HuntFlix online video store for rentals

Thanks

HuntFlix is an online video store that is out to revolutionize the way hunters view and buy hunting videos. Members can rent DVDs from among hundreds of hunting titles in popular categories like Deer, Elk, Turkey and Bowhunting as well as related categories such as Outdoor Skills and Game Care.

http://www.huntflix.com/
    Jeff "Jesse" James - Owner of Jesse's Hunting & Outdoors

Advertise on JHO / Facebook - JHO / Home, Main Page / Twitter - Follow JHO / JHO Youtube Channel

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him... for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain

Thanks

Hi, I'm the founder of HuntFlix. Thanks for letting your members know about our unique unlimited DVD rental program. I ran across this announcement and I thought I should create an account so I could respond to any questions you might have.

HuntFlix currently has over 550 hunting, shooting, and outdoor titles and are adding more all the time. Our monthly rental subscriptions start at just $14.95. In addition to the rental program, we also offer our titles for sale. We have the widest selection of hunting titles in stock and ready to ship. If there is something you are looking for and we don't have it, let us know and we'll chase it down.

If you have any questions about our unlimited DVD rental program, about the titles we have for sale, or about hunting videos in general, just ask.

-- FLIX