Thread: vape pen

Thanks

Default vape pen

So I was on Facebook and seen a funny meme it said he put deer urine in his Vape pen but it didn't work to bring in the bucks I was thinking they make some really sweet fruity Vape pen oil's that I have smelled walking in the mall or outside could that be used as a bear attractant since it is a scent? What are your guys thoughts?

Thanks

Not that i vape but hey it might be worth a shot if you can get an apple or watermelon flavor

Thanks

We have been around this and around this, but I think when it is food related it is ilegal no matter if it is mist air dispersed or not. Check out some of the past threads you'll get the Idea, and I be;ieve we have a couple Game Wardens chime in on it also.

Thanks

Anything intentionally used to attract bruins would fall under that umbrella is my guess, plus i heard it causes cervical cancer in men....

Thanks

Well in theory, from the way I've interpreted the law as long as the scent is going in the air and not apllied to an object then it would be legal. That's my opinion, based on what I've read. But I'm no lawyer. Look at my thread about bear hunting in D14, we went over the scent issue

Thanks

I have read them but never seen anything on a vape pen being used as something to put scent out. And yes I hear it causes cervical cancer in men also vogal

Thanks

I just would not mention anything about scents, if you want to smoke your Vape while hunting I do not see any law broken.

Thanks

Sounds good Opah just need to find a hunting partner that vapes lol

Thanks

My smoking and Vaping days are coming to an end here soon. The better than thou and Do as I say, will have they way with me. refuse to pay 8.50 a pack and that was their plan.
    So Sad Too Bad!!