Thread: 2016 Lee County Archers Monthly Unmarked 3D Club Shoot...Pic's

Thanks

Default 2016 Lee County Archers Monthly Unmarked 3D Club Shoot...Pic's

Thank u for the kind words Bubblehide I hope u get the chance to shoot a bow agian brother.
    So we did our monthly Unmarked 3D club shoot today it was a total of 21 targets we do 2 rounds so a total of 42 shots anywhere from 20 to 45 yrds.
    In my little group today was Ed, Chick and big Will who is only 15 but a great young man and a very good shooter for his age.
    I am super stoked, today was one of my best unmarked 3D shoots ever I connected and scored on all 42 targets with No Misses and finished with a total score 325 I was in the bow zone today it felt great.
    Also had a cool snake encounter by one of the targets there was in a tiny water pond and it swam through the water and at first I thought it was a water moccasin but it ended up being a yellow banded water snake it was a fat 3 footer.
    So the weather was great I had a great time shooting with my club buddies today as always and can't wait till the next shoot, thanks for filling my post......tra
    Former Staff Shooter For ( DCA ) DEER CROSSING ARCHERY >-------->
    Lee County Archers Member Ft. Myers Florida
    Florida Archery Association / NFAA Member 10 yrs.
    Former Member of California Bowmen Hunters 8 yrs.
    Shooting Stick N String for 25+ yrs.
    Predator Archery
    JHO King of Selfies
    JHO Godfather of Tapatalk
    Fled The Greedy State Ca.
    Florida Hog Hunting, No Lic.! No Tags! Don't be Jealous!> BTW There's No Pigs in TEJON..lol
    JHO #1 Topwater Frog Bass Slayer “Get Out And Hook One Today”

Thanks

Good shooting...to bad you couldn't keep the sake to keep the bugs and rodents down around the house!
    Minds are terrible things to waste...especially when they can be so much fun to play with!
    The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Thanks

Nick, very nice, and way to go on including the kid!

It's gonna happen Nick, Well before next season, I'll have a bow in my hands once again.

Thanks

I feel bad I didn't realize I forgot to post my last shoot from 3 weeks ago I have been so buzy.
    So the club decided to do a marked 3D shoot instead of our normal unmarked which is a first. It was 42 targets 1 shot only. I did pretty good my final total score for 2 rounds was 335. Here some pics from the shoot........tra
    Predator Archery
    JHO King of Selfies
    Florida Hog Hunting, No Lic.! No Tags! Don't be Jealous!> BTW There's No Pigs in TEJON..lol

Thanks

Wow its been awhile since I posted our monthly Unmarked 3D shoot so here we go,
    Yesterday we had a great turn out with the weather being sunny but the heat index was high and slightly over a hundred, a very sweaty day for sure but we do provide water jug cooler stations around the course.
    Shot with some great guys today, Big Will, Steve, Dave, Chick and Ed.
    The course was a total 21 targets which we go through twice the first 21 we shoot from red stakes at certian unmarked distances and seconed time though we shoot from blue stakes which are father distances then the first round blue stakes.
    Today I did pretty good out of 42 unmarked targets I missed only 3 and ended with a total score of 361.
    I had a great time as always shooting with my club member freinds flinging arrows and can't wait till my next shoot, thanks for following my post.......tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Predator Archery
    JHO King of Selfies

Thanks

Yesterday we had our monthly Unmarked 3D club shoot, it was around 90 with low humidity bow doable.
    We had Team D.C.A shooting together today 3 out of 4 of us me Dave and Ed. We shot two 21 target rounds a total of 42 anywhere from a couple yrds out to 60 yrds.
    Can't find my score card right now but I ended up with a total 284 with 4 or 5 misses out of 42 shots.
    For lunch they grilled Italian sausage, Bratwurst and dogs with all the trimmings and potatoe salad, chips and a drink and homade cake for desert.
    Had a great time as always and look forward to my next shoot, thnx 4 following my post.....tra

Trad shooter group....

Predator Archery
    JHO King of Selfies

Thanks

Yesterday we did our monthly Unmarked 3D shoot which was also a Benifit shoot to raise money for one of our club members kids that is having a tuff battle with cancer.
    We had a great turn out with many archers from different state clubs who came to contribute to the cause and there was an auction where everyone brought all kinds of bows and gear to raise more money.
    It was a nice day but a very hot and humid day around 86 with very little breeze. We broke up into different groups and had 2 rounds of 25 unmarked targets to shoot one shot only.
    After the first round of 25 targets I only missed 2 with a score of 171. I wasn't going to be able to stay for the whole seconed round I was only able to shoot 13 targets with 12 still left.
    All in all I did ok out of 38 shots I only missed to with a total score of 278.
    For our lunch break we had a awesome home style burritos with desserts. Had great day shooting with everyone even though I left early
    Wish I could of stayed for the auction.
    When I get the info on how we did raising money for Jordan Kemble I will post up. Thanks for following my post and have a great day!.....tra

Predator Archery
    JHO King of Selfies

Thanks

Wow. Looks like fun gator J. Makes me wish we had a club like that around here. I don't own a bow but would look in to getting one if we had a group of guys like that around here. I'm sure they like to help out and show new guys how things work. Nice to see the little guy out there. Ok he is huge but young. Maybe we will see him on the football field if the bow thing doesn't work out.

Congrats on finding such a good group. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see your hunt pics when u get out there.

Thanks

Thanks for posting. I'll be praying for Jordan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk