Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MULEY51 RIP

Thanks

So Sad, I tried to find his Introduction Post but there is a gap missing.
    But he was born on Oct, 20th 1951, and has been a JHO member since 2002

Thanks

MULEY51 was my Papa. He was an awesome man and I always looked forward to flying out to California to do some hunting with him. Our four generation hunts were something that I didn't fully understand the significance of until it was too late. From January 8th, 2014 to May 5th we lost the last 3 generations of Snyder men. My father Sean (far right, ETC2NA on here), my Great Grandpa Russell (middle), and then Papa Craig (far left, MULEY51 on here). All were incredible men. Great hunters, mentors, and role models. I stand between my great grandpa and papa. My oldest brother, Sean II, is on the other side of my great grandpa and my little brother Ethan is right next to Dad. I wish that I could have had more hunts with them and more time to go fishing with them. Wishon will always be my favorite place to hunt and hopefully me and my brothers will be able to get back out there again one year. Thank you all for your thoughts and memories of my Papa and Dad. I'm new on JHO but I've grown up with them on this website and I'm glad I can be in the community.
    IMG_0395.jpg

Thanks

Your here paying tribute to a very unique and valuable family heritage. What you bring with you from your youth must have been there to start with so I wouldn't cut yourself short on understanding the significance at the time of those adventures.
    Cheers to you and your Family!
    There wasn't enough room in the boat.

Thanks

bradyldrocks, I am glad you joined the forum. I had the pleasure of talking to your Grandmother last week on the phone for the second time, I enjoyed our conversation and was hoping there was some way I could get her a copy of this thread so she would know how people felt about your Papa. I was planning on contacting the moderators to find out if there was some way to make this happen since she wasn't able to access his account. I hope you have the chance to share this with her. Had plans to meet up with your Papa a few years ago at Wishon but it never happened. Perhaps someday I will run into you and your brothers on a hunting adventure in the Shaver Lake, Wishon area. Condolences young man, carry on the family traditions.
    "Let no man be ashamed to kneel in the great out of doors, remember the woods were Gods first temples" : Ernest Hemingway

Thanks

So nice to see you here buddy. You come from a great family. My dad is also a chopper pilot. He was shot down 3 times in war and sum how made it home safe. God still had work here for him to do. Thank you for sharing your father with all of us. It is thanks to guys like him that we live in the best country ever. God bless us all and my he give you and your family strength in your times of need. Hope to see you in the fields some day.

Thanks

Bradyldrocks, not that it makes a difference in your losses but......you are truly blessed to have four generations of men, WOW!, hunting together. That is truly astonishing and maybe only a few percent of the population that can say that. Also, it is amazing that four generations of men actually love the tradition of hunting and were keeping the outdoor spirit alive. This is also extremely rare. Very easily one of the generations could of turned into a bunch of city folk.

I have one brother who hunts out of maybe 25 mixed cousins and 2 brothers that are alive. Take that for at its worth.
    "There is something about those bleating chickens that makes a man want to grab his shotgun." - Edward Abbey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12