Thread: CA Yellow Lab Pups

Thanks

Default CA Yellow Lab Pups

A yellow litter born 3/5/2014 Three females and Two males. Dawn's Delta Breeze X Blackswamps Spirit of the Wild. Pedigrees are listed on huntinglabpedigree.com along with all their health clearances. Parents are excellent hunters both waterfowl and upland. The sire has two senior hunt test passes this spring so far. Pups will be raised in my home, come with a 26 month health guaranty, dewclaws removed, first shots, wormed at six months, and full AKC registration. We also introduce them to kennel, doggy door, wings (duck, pheasant,dove, and quail), and introduced to retrieving with puppy ball and bumpers. Asking $800 a pup and a $200 deposit to hold your pick. If interested please e mail me at pwebbsac@sbcglobal.net, PM, or call 916-334-1753. The pups are actually darker than the pictures show. My camera is not the greatest. Pictures of pups two weeks old
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

This makes me wish I had been able to adopt my buster(yellow lab) when he was a baby puppy. owell