Thread: Frank Passed Away

Thanks

Unhappy Frank Passed Away

I wanted to post here because I know that Frank has been an active member on this forum for several years. He was my neighbor, father figure, and my Dad's best friend. He posted a lot about Coyote hunting as that is what he was into most in the last few years.

He loved hunting more than anyone I ever met. He will be greatly missed.

He passed away last Tuesday. The memorial service in case anyone here is local is tomorrow(04/02/13) at Rosewood Christian Reformed church in Bellflower CA at 11am.

If anyone here may have only known him online and would like me to pass something onto the family feel free to email me at (debbie@debssite.com) or PM me and I'll make sure his family gets the messages. I know that online friendships can be just as precious as the face to face ones.

Debbie

Thanks

Sorry to hear of Frank's passing. I enjoyed reading the tips and comments he gave in the Predator Hunting forum. The hunting community needs more mentors like him.
    Think me not unkind and rude,

That I walk alone through grove and glen.

I go to seek the God of the wood,

And fetch His word to men.

Thanks

Didn't know Frank, what was his forum name? However, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends and to those whose life he touched.
    "Let no man be ashamed to kneel in the great out of doors, remember the woods were Gods first temples" : Ernest Hemingway

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cjack View Post
    Didn't know Frank, what was his forum name? However, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends and to those whose life he touched.
    I believe it was just Frank. I have a few private messages from him but they are dated, I have not been active here in years. The name I have in my inbox is Frank, it's showing him with over 1000 posts here. Sorry if it has since changed I have not kept up with this board.

He would have posted mostly in the varmit hunting & quail hunting forum as that is what he pursued most in the last 10 years. However prior to that he was a big mule deer hunter and did also fish from time to time.

His real name is Frank Fish. He is survived by his wife, two sons, a daughter, and 4 grandchildren.

Thanks

Wow, sad news. I knew Frank from his posts on all the varmint boards and here. He was wise about the wiley coyote and passed on his knowledge to the new guys. Blues skies Frank.

Thanks awackyrabbit too for letting us know about Frank's passing. You were fortunate to have known a man like him.
    Jeff "Jesse" James - Owner of Jesse's Hunting & Outdoors

Advertise on JHO / Facebook - JHO / Home, Main Page / Links / Photo/Video Gallery / Twitter - Follow JHO / JHO Youtube Channel

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him... for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain

Thanks

I remember Frank's post. Frank passed on very knowledgeable and useful information as did Onecoyote (Danny), Frank is missed, and Frank also posted on the CPC, he may have posted on CalGuns from time to time.
    God Speed

Thanks

Sorry to hear that Debbie.

MULEY51 is offline Forever Hunting Kiss The Ring
    Thanks

Prayers and condolences to the family.
    "Democracy ends when the government takes from those willing to work and gives to those who aren't"
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks

My thoughts and prayers go out to Frank's family and friends.