Thread: .44 Non-Lead Ammo

Thanks

I have had a heck of a time getting some non-lead .44 ammo. I am in the San Bernardino area and am scheduled to leave this Friday morning for a hunting trip with no ammo. Is there anybody out there that can help me out?

Thanks

Check CorBon's DPX. You can find them at Midwayusa.com or some other ammo sites. You can call around and see if there's any available in local shops, but that's a doubtful proposition.
    He has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct... Whatever his acts, they are dictated by his own conscience rather than a mob of onlookers. It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of this fact.
    Aldo Leopold

Thanks

Thanks!!!!!

Thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deerhunterdad @ Sep 24 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I have had a heck of a time getting some non-lead .44 ammo. I am in the San Bernardino area and am scheduled to leave this Friday morning for a hunting trip with no ammo. Is there anybody out there that can help me out?[/b]
    Do a google check on Magtech Solid Copper Hollow Point Ammunition they have it in 45acp,44mag,38spec,357 mag,40s&w,9mm,454casull,500sw in 3 bullet weights .I purchased a bag of 100 454 casull SCHP bullets from Midwayusa to load but they weren&#39;t on the CA F&G approved list so I contacted Magtech and asked them to please submit their ammo & bullets for approval so we can use them in the condor zone,I was told they would.Monday I&#39;ll contact magtech again to see if they&#39;ve submitted their ammo to CA F&G.