Sierra Outdoor Supply
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naked chicks fishing

Thanks

Maybe this will spark somebodys interest it seemed to work in the ladies hunting forum.

So anybody doing any fishing? I caught another sturgeon keeper this year 63'' about 75 pounds that was back in Jan. Striper season is just starting for me been doing a lot of that. Just starting to go bass fishing and have been catfishing about one night a week for a few weeks now.

deerhunter1 is offline Member Knows The Secret Handshake deerhunter1
    Thanks

I havent tried catfishin yet it's been a lil unseasonably cold here in alabama so the fishin has been kinda slow. The crappie have started to move into shallower water and I have started to see a few shad hittin the top of the water. So it wont be long now. I got my jugs and spotlight ready cant wait to see a 2 liter jug go under.

OH yea I have done a lil fishin caught a few bass and crappie all were very white lookin guess they anit got there summer tan yet
    Brandon

"If a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination : they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." LIVITICUS 20:13

Thanks

I'm going after catfish monday with stinky rotten cheese as bait.
    Who, What, Where, When, Why identifies the problem. If, Then solves the problem

Signed the JHO whipper snapper

Thanks

I have went fishing atleast 6 times during this month and have had lots of success. My brother and I have causght cats ranging from 2 pounds to 7 pounds on crawdads. They are biting hard and hopefully I can get a digital camera soon so I can post some pictures up.
    nenne

Thanks

Originally posted by Jesus@Mar 31 2005, 05:25 PM
    I have went fishing atleast 6 times during this month and have had lots of success. My brother and I have causght cats ranging from 2 pounds to 7 pounds on crawdads. They are biting hard and hopefully I can get a digital camera soon so I can post some pictures up.
    thats awesome!!!!

Thanks

heres my brothers catfish he caught the other day. it was the smallest one we've ever caught there but when HE get it by himself he thought he was king of the world. it was awesome!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

for some reason i cant seem to load my pictures of my bigger catfish it just says you can not load that type of file. its a jpeg. Dunno what the deal is. Anywho.

Well good luck airgun! Hope you nail some cat daddys.

Thanks

hey, northcalihunter awesome picture of your brother. It brings back tons of memories.The cat lools like a smallll bullhead. Awesime deal that you are teaching the ropes downto your brother.
    nenne

Thanks

I couldn't go monday so i went friday, but we had a front come in and couldn't even catch anything. Oh well we can go back any time we want and keep all we wont.(private pond)
    Who, What, Where, When, Why identifies the problem. If, Then solves the problem

Signed the JHO whipper snapper

+ Reply to Thread