Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: naked women hunting

Thanks

Yawn...............whats up with this forum? hello <echo>

Anyone hunting???

>Karen

Thanks

Hey Karen,
    I&#39;ve been out there hunting......Just got back from NJ. Went for 8 days and did 3 days of Canada Goose hunting, 1 day duck hunting on the Alantic Ocean watching the sunrise over Alantic City, and 1 day fishing the ocean. I even found time to spend 6 hours at Cabela&#39;s in PA. It was a great trip.......Met some wonderful ppl that invited me to hunt with them. Got geese everyday we hunted. The worse though, was on the Delaware they had an oil spill and some of the geese were so badly covered in oil, we had to throw they away. It was so sad to see this. I&#39;ll be posting pics of my trip soon in the waterfowl side.

I&#39;ve been hunting alot here in Calif. Mostly ducks. I don&#39;t think there&#39;s a lot of women that hang out here on Jesse&#39;s anymore. Anyone else still out there?
    Born on the starry night, the moon shows us that the sky in filled with ageless wonder. Never be afraid to reach for the stars, for each one holds the magic to give birth to a dream.

Thanks

Karen- you still owe me that bakini pic. Remember?

And yes- you got my attention with this post

Thanks

I have to admit......it got my attention too. I just had to look.
    When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns. - Jack Handey

Thanks

"Naked women hunting"

Maybe this belongs in the "Bear" forum....

I had to look too, Womanhunter. Thanks for your update. Hope you get some feedback from the other women members.
    Think me not unkind and rude,

That I walk alone through grove and glen.

I go to seek the God of the wood,

And fetch His word to men.

Thanks

Yeah looks like just us two women who hunt. I am going out this weekend to do some hiking....oops I mean hunting. Lets hope the quail will be nice and let me take a few home.

Its a tad cool to be slipping into the bikini Sierra Explorer, but when it warms up!!! I&#39;ll post! LOL

Why does it only rain when I get VACATION time?!!! member that storm in the middle of summer???????? I was on VACATION.... <GRRRR>

>Karen

Thanks

Karen & Dana,
    I enjoy immensely your & other women&#39;s articles & stories &#39;bout your hunts & adventures. Especially, hunting perspectives from the opposite gender. We men could only surmise as to how hunting is to women, but your posts are so interesting & enlightening. It is great to read & learn from a point of view that we men will never know except some lady hunter told us. You guys are also into hunts that I have never been & that doubles the interest value as they are new experiences for me. In short, we read & enjoy your hunts & posts. Keep it coming. God Bless. larrysogla.

Thanks

Sorry Karen, I&#39;ll stop the rain dance I did to bring on some good waterfowling LOL...but can I keep the wind? Seem&#39;s the rain and wind has improved the hunting here. I hope you will be able to get some decent days to hunt.

With the holidays, I have had to work more day shifts and will be glad when I go back to nights. It&#39;s nice to get off work in the morning and catch a few hours of duck hunting before noon.

Good luck quail hunting....Those little birdies are sneaky to hunt. Not to mention hard to shoot at. Of course my dogs are flushers and the covey breaks up before I really get a good chance to shoot at any. I hear, and have seen, that when they see a hawk or hear one over head they freeze in place. I thought one day I might just have to try a hawk call and see if it improves my chances at them.

Let us know how you do this weekend.....

Maybe this topic should of been Naked Men Hunting...Now that might of drawn a few more women in here to check it out.......
    Born on the starry night, the moon shows us that the sky in filled with ageless wonder. Never be afraid to reach for the stars, for each one holds the magic to give birth to a dream.

Thanks

NAKIDDD MEN hunting!!!!!........................ no comment.

Thanks

Dana....stop dancing PLEASE!

I actually have one of those hawk screech attachments for my dogs collar. When she goes on point it makes this gawd aweful screech..... My dog gets this look in her eye Like "WT F was that?!"

So being the smart woman I am, I put a piece of cloth over the beeper thingy with duct tape to help muffle the loud noise . What happens?! The first bush the dog goes under, the muffler comes off. <hate that>

Did good this weekend. Seen alot of quail and my dog hunted great ! it was darn cold and I thought I would die when my lips would not work and I could not talk.
    Good thing it was brief.

All the moisture _really_ is good for quail hunting with a pointer. Hubbys dog hunted great too (the lab). She loves the cold!
    We had a small incident last night about 1 am.... the lab woke me up whining in the hall. I am half asleep thinking "Thats weird" when the smell hits me............... <whats that stink???>

So I tiptoe down the hall praying all the time..........turn on the light, and OMG!!!!!
    Talk about the chit hitting the fan. It was everywhere.

Seems that hubby "forgot" to tell me that his lab was caught eating "corn based" dog food his buddy left out. <grrr> Apparently her high class intestine could not handle it!
    _WHAT_ is up with that?!

How is the duck hunting going?! Seen any naked ones? <yeah I know

>Karen

Thanks

You woman, will stop at nothing to get a yelp out of a man.
    As women you know we are dogs and know matter how bad we tried to tell our self’s (there is no naked woman there) we just could not help our self’s.
    We are week and the bottom line is this, nothing better then a naked woman.
    But a naked woman hunting or fishing.

Made my Eye brows rise and my fingers Clicked.

Well, Thanks for the Thought.

Hope you do well on the Duck hunting Dana

And Karen good luck on you hike, (I mean quail hunt)

Mike

Thanks

Dana! Look at all those hits on this topic now

Men pigs????? Naaaaw!

Now that we got some attention, maybe we could get some men to tell
    us a few stories of taking THEIR women hunting.

How about it guys...........????
    >Karen

Thanks

What no pictures???????
    \\\\-----Cavey----->

http://community.webshots.com/user/caveycam

One shot, two holes...

"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them" Franklin D. Roosevelt

Thanks

Originally posted by womanhunter@Jan 4 2005, 02:01 PM
    Now that we got some attention, maybe we could get some men to tell
    us a few stories of taking THEIR women hunting.

How about it guys...........????
    >Karen
    I am sorry My wife does not like to hunt, but she likes to hike. She likes to camp and all the things that go with camping.

Mike

jenna73 is offline Member Norman New Guy/Gal jenna73
    Thanks

It&#39;s nice to see other women who like to hunt. Check out my new years kill on the varmint & predator forum. First cougar of 2005. Jenn

Thanks

Outdoorplay:

Mostly I do more hiking then I do shooting anyhow! I think
    being a woman puts you at a disadvantage. you know that
    more then 80% are left eye dominant?? Bummer huh?!

>Karen

Thanks

Jenna,

Looks very cold there in Washington. Enlighten me will you about how to hunt a cougar? Is there a large population there? Is that why they allow you to shoot cougars?

I personally could NEVER shoot one I happen to have 4 cats as pets, and those cougars resemble so closely.

Now as far as dirty birds go. I can kill them _all_ day. I even have an aviary that I go to and just ring their dirtly little necks whenever I want to! . Now that would be very offensive to someone who likes birds I suppose. My quail are the most annoying in the sping when they sing "bob white!!!" so fricken loud that the nighbors 1 mile away can hear &#39;em.
    And they start early in the morning

Nice to see you join us here on the women hunting forum.!!!!

>Karen

Thanks

Congrats Jenna on the cougar. How do you go about hunting for one? I&#39;ve seen a lot of cat tracks while hunting deer, but never see one. Yet, maybe that&#39;s a good thing since we can&#39;t shoot mountain lions here in California. I think it would be cool to have a cougar mounted to display. I seen a wildlife scene at a taxidermist show that had a cougar and her cubs playing. It was so real looking and beautiful.

Karen--I like to go and buy quail or chukars to use for dog training. I use to keep them around to use as needed. Now I just buy them a day or two before using them. They can be loud and it drives my dogs crazy hearing them. It&#39;s bad enough I keep a few ducks and one goose loose around my place. The goose is almost mature and loves to tease the dogs His days coming soon that I&#39;ll just go ahead and let the dogs get their revenge Of course, the goose will be at a disadvantage having his bill duct taped closed so he can&#39;t cry

Now fella&#39;s, you know that Jesse would kick us off the fourm if we really did post nude hunting pictures. So sorry guys!

With 339 lookers, there&#39;s been some wishful thinking someone might cross the line and really do it

Thanks

I figured it was a joke...but I had to look anyways just in case. Actually, I thought some one reposted those pictures of those two fine young ladies quail hunting naked.
    NRA - Life Member
    NAHC - Life Member

glgst is offline Member Allowed To Sit On The 1st Rung glgst
    Thanks

Good ploy ladies!

I posted about my wifes first duck hunt last week, if you&#39;re interested, go to
    http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/index....showtopic=79550

We may be going again this weekend, but dont know yet.......
    -------------glgst---------------

Thanks

Originally posted by duckdog@Jan 6 2005, 09:40 PM
    Congrats Jenna on the cougar.### How do you go about hunting for one?### I&#39;ve seen a lot of cat tracks while hunting deer, but never see one.### Yet, maybe that&#39;s a good thing since we can&#39;t shoot mountain lions here in California.### I think it would be cool to have a cougar mounted to display.### I seen a wildlife scene at a taxidermist show that had a cougar and her cubs playing.### It was so real looking and beautiful.###

Karen--I like to go and buy quail or chukars to use for dog training. I use to keep them around to use as needed.### Now I just buy them a day or two before using them. They can be loud and it drives my dogs crazy hearing them.### It&#39;s bad enough I keep a few ducks and one goose loose around my place.### The goose is almost mature and loves to tease the dogs### ### His days coming soon that I&#39;ll just go ahead and let the dogs get their revenge### ### Of course, the goose will be at a disadvantage having his bill duct taped closed so he can&#39;t cry

Now fella&#39;s, you know that Jesse would kick us off the fourm if we really did post nude hunting pictures.### So sorry guys!

With 339 lookers, there&#39;s been some wishful thinking someone might cross the line and really do it###
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    undefined[/b]
    ha ha Dana!!! Too funny. Hmmmmmm Maybe something we could work out with Jesse? Possibly start a "lotto" $$$$ I own 36 DD&#39;s pert , and perky.

<JK>

>Karen

Thanks

I am going to have to visit this forum more often...it is more fun than those others...
    NRA - Life Member
    NAHC - Life Member

Thanks

glgst! Great pics of those ducks. One day I want to shoot one. Our buddies are mainly upland guys, so don&#39;t really have an incentive yet.

I don&#39;t think getting peppered would worry me. I have a good story that happend 3 weeks ago.

We were traveling thru an area and noticed quail, (and a vehicle). We tend to Not stop but we were too tempted. There were 4 of us 3 men and myself, and we all broke up with our dogs. Hubby happened to be coming thru a field near me and I radioed to him I was east of him coming out of a wash (basically tellin him to watch for my head if a bird flys in that direction) He notices the two owners of the previously mentioned vehicle heading in my direction, so he states to them "there are people 100 feet from us in a wash behind those trees". then BLAM!!! they fire 3 shots each and miss the 2 birds that flew up Two seconds later I pop out of the cover and I&#39;m like "WTF!!!!" Then two seconds later our buddy pops out 15 feet from me with the same reaction .

Scary when you can hear the shot hitting the ground 10 feet away from where you are standing huh?!!!!!

Peppering is normal in my opinion.....have you ever been dove hunting?!! LOL!

>Karen

Thanks

that wasn&#39;t very nice. Will you women stop at nothing?
    I come in with these high hopes and now they&#39;re crushed.
    Hope all of you are happy.
    A lion......even when asleep, is still a lion

Thanks

Sevook: You know how us women are?!

I really enjoy popping on this forum and seeing WHO&#39;s reading it. Ever notice how you can see "other users" listed at the bottom of the page?

>Karen

MapMan is offline Member Allowed To Sit On The 1st Rung MapMan
    Thanks

Originally posted by womanhunter@Jan 7 2005, 09:34 AM
    I own 36 DD&#39;s### pert , and perky.
    Wow,
    Like I said before Karen, that hubby of yours is one lucky man. That is a lot of "pert, and perky" to take care of.

Sounds like he&#39;s got his hands full............

Thanks

Ok, here&#39;s a first duck hunt story for ya.

My fiance and I were quail hunting in November, she&#39;s not shooting yet, just observing. We were driving in the sierra after a good morning shoot, passed a pond, and she said, "look, ducks!". Of course, I gave myself whiplash.

A couple days later, we went back to the pond. after a careful aproach, we popped up over the levy and caught a nice hen mallard coming off the water. Well, Kim thought jump shooting ducks was the coolest thing. (I love her enthusiasm!). We went back several times and did well always, and always Mallards.

Then, I got drawn for Delevan. I asked her if she would come with me. I really didn&#39;t need to ask, she was already there. Now it came time to pick some waders. Mine were old, and she had none, so we went shopping. Found some nice neoprene waders, very comfortable and warm, tried them on, good to go. Shopped a little more, than went back, grabbed the boxes of waders, and we were set.

We get to Delavan, check in, head out, gear up, and we&#39;re off to the blind. I set up our spread, settle into a nice hollowed pocket of tules, and pour ourselves a cup of coffee. That&#39;s when the complaining started. "These waders are uncomfortable!" she says. I think to myself, oh crap, it&#39;s gonna be a long day. "It hurts if I don&#39;t keep my legs straight out!" I&#39;m trying to imagine how anyone could find neoprene stiff and unfortable. "Do you have a piece of plastic stuck up your ass!?" she asked.

Now that question caught me off guard. I thought I&#39;d been a perfect gentleman. I reach over to console her, put my hand on her knee, and guess what? I felt cold, stiff CANVAS! I said, "what the...?" It seems that when we went back to pick up our boxes as the store, someone had put a box of canvas waders in with the neoprene. The boxes were almost identical.

These waders had a piece of plastic 1/4 inch thick running the full length of the inseam, and were so stiff, she had actually stuffed gloves over her nips because they were being warn raw!

Well, we&#39;ve remedied the situation, and now she loves duck hunting too. If I can give guys one piece of advice on how to make sure your sweethearts will enjoy an outing, it&#39;s all about comfort. If you have to wear burlap sacks held up with barbed wire so that she can have the best, that&#39;s a small price to pay to have your best friend sitting next to you in a blind.
    "Thank God they are not as intellegent as we who kill them, although they are more noble......and more able."

Earnest Hemingway, "The old man and the sea"

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"-Thomas Jefferson

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." Steve McQueen

srjenningstaxidermy.com

Thanks

Atwater: And whats better then shopping for "hunting stuff"? Doing it with your wife or S.O. I mean how can she say NO, or _How_ much did you spend ?????

After all MY gun cost more then his. (had to have the sissy shock absorber on the end of my gun). But whats my comfort worth??? And I can&#39;t complain after shooting 50-100 rounds can I???

Downside: Fighting over the Cabelas catalog.

Great story!

>Karen

Thanks

Karen, it&#39;s funny you should mention Cabelas. I was just placing an order, when she came in, looked over my shoulder and asked, "are those gloves your ordering neoprene?" No, I said. Neoprene are too expensive. "What, ten dollars more? Get the neoprene shooting gloves!" Reluctantly, , I gave in. She also made me order a mag hauler cuz she felt sorry for me lugging that 50lb pack. Someone pinch me!

I just found her a brand new Remington 870 express that a guy is practically giving away. Hunters safety this summer, lots of skeet, and she&#39;ll be ready to go in time for next season. One more advantage to having your sweety hunt with you, double the odds of ressie draws!

EDIT: She just popped in again and said, "Mag Hauler, I thought you said MAN Hauler!". Very funny.
    "Thank God they are not as intellegent as we who kill them, although they are more noble......and more able."

Earnest Hemingway, "The old man and the sea"

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"-Thomas Jefferson

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." Steve McQueen

srjenningstaxidermy.com

Thanks

Arrow

Originally posted by womanhunter@Jan 7 2005, 09:34 AM
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    undefined
    ha ha Dana!!! Too funny. Hmmmmmm Maybe something we could work out with Jesse? Possibly start a "lotto" $$$$ I own 36 DD&#39;s pert , and perky.

<JK>

>Karen [/b][/quote]
    real funny ladies but like the rest of us (pigs) I mean men I had to look 36 DD oooooooooowwwwwwww
    Shoot straight shoot true and share our sport with a young person

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast