Sierra Outdoor Supply
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good grief, I hate when this kind of stuff happens

Thanks

Hogskin,

That was one of the funniest posts I have ever read. I literally laughed for about a half hour. You are now part of Patton family lore. I shared it with all my kin folk.
    The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect. - V.T.

Nobody can offend you, unless you give them permission to do so.

When you judge someone, you do not define them. You define yourself as someone who needs to judge.

Thanks

Oh man....That was funny. I cant stop laughing....
    ~Hunting the West and beyond~

Thanks

That was freakin hilarious! I don't know why but good fart stor is always a gas.
    My dogs hunt I just give them a ride.

http://www.camospace.com/Fishnhuntforever

Thanks

IMHO a lot of things are funny in this world and can be laughed at with no reservations. But bowel movements and not one of them. There must be something you can joke about other than those. If you don't think so move your toilet to the front yard and you can have a ball. Sorry if I am to harsh on this subject but to me its not funny at all.

fknipfer

Thanks

Great story!

Quote Originally Posted by bighorn67 View Post
    Two words....................................pork barbeque

That was a funny post. I have been in similar situations in front of my middle school class before. I let it out quiet, but the front row of middle school fart detectors usually pick it up quickly. I swear those kids could smell a rat fart in a popouri shop.

What can you do?
    This was funny too!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fknipfer1 View Post
    IMHO a lot of things are funny in this world and can be laughed at with no reservations. But bowel movements and not one of them. There must be something you can joke about other than those. If you don't think so move your toilet to the front yard and you can have a ball. Sorry if I am to harsh on this subject but to me its not funny at all.

fknipfer
    Lighten up a little. My wife doesn't think it is funny either but she still pulls up a stump at Deer camp and lives to tell about it. Either way her rather strong opinion has never changed the way any of the males in our family feel about it. Maybe you just want to pick a fight I don't know but this story is funny!

Your toilet comment reminds me of an episode of Jack$$$ the movie where he blows up a toilet in the hardware store. I laughed at that to.
    My dogs hunt I just give them a ride.

http://www.camospace.com/Fishnhuntforever

Thanks

I have never laughed so hard! Ive been there! Droppin some wader waste and not havin anyone to blame it on! At least at the house, youve got the dog or the kids! But by God, that was funny stuff!

Thanks

Funny as hell. I have had moments like that aplenty.
    Summer had reduced the river's flow to a sluggish current. It was well within the banks carved by spring melts, the shallow water running crystal clear. But it was water- life-giving, life-sustaining water. This Calder Range by Janet Dailye

Thanks

Epic my friend. Your a legend.
    BobbyZ
    <----------<<<
    "If you donít decide your values now, you are easy prey for others who will gladly decide them for you or influence you implicitly to accept theirs." - Dennis Gioia

Thanks

I just had to come back and read this hall of famer again.Tears coming out of eyes. Again. Got to read this to wife.
    Summer had reduced the river's flow to a sluggish current. It was well within the banks carved by spring melts, the shallow water running crystal clear. But it was water- life-giving, life-sustaining water. This Calder Range by Janet Dailye

Thanks

Thanks for dragging this one out, sean! I laughed just as hard this time as the first time I read it. Great writing IMHO, and funny as hell. Thank you Hogskin, your whit is missed.
    "Thank God they are not as intellegent as we who kill them, although they are more noble......and more able."

Earnest Hemingway, "The old man and the sea"

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"-Thomas Jefferson

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." Steve McQueen

srjenningstaxidermy.com

Thanks

Not to stir up an old thread, but as a new member who is in his first 15 minutes of navigating the forum, I find this and piss myself with tears in my eyes THANK YOU this was off the hook funny....If you havn't read it please do, If u have, read it again..... you know why.....

Thanks

rotflmao!!!!! that was too funny. i know its old but was for sure best read post... nice story hogskin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12