Sierra Outdoor Supply
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sovereign 22 LR ?

Thanks

I was hoping someone might have some information on this 22. It has on the rifle Made in Italy, Mod. SM64 (I think..someone else wrote this down for me), Cal. 22LR. It breaks down in the middle and comes completely apart. Pretty neat looking gun. He is needing a clip for it if anyone know anything about this please help me out here. Thanks, bat

Thanks

I have the same gun with the same problem. I am having a hard time finding who manufactured the rifle. The only company i can find that might have distributed it is a company called excam who is no longer in business. The warning marks on the barrel is how I found the company name. Does the model # say MAR-made in Italy SM64 .22 cal LR and the Sovereign symbol is on the right side of gun?

Thanks

I joined the forum after a search for "Sovereign mod64" had only one result. I just bought one today and was hoping to find a little information about it. It was only $40 so I don't think I got taken too badly. Nice little takedown. 10 shot mag.

BRSCOTT is offline Member Norman New Guy/Gal BRSCOTT
    Thanks

CUSTOMER JUST BROUGHT ONE IN TO MY SHOP TO SEE IF WAS SAFE FOR HER SON TO SHOOT, JUST GOT IT FROM GRAMPA. TOOK IT APART NEET FEATURE, IT IS EASY TO TAKE APART. RECIEVER RIBBED ON TOP, HELD IT UNDER 500 WATT LIGHT, IT IS CRACKED THE FULL LENGHT OF RECIEVER, PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND CHECH YOURS.

BRSCOTT is offline Member Norman New Guy/Gal BRSCOTT
    Thanks

JUST FORGOT TO TELL YOU IF YOU WANT PARTS TRY GUN PARTS CORP OR www.e-gunparts.com

Thanks

BRSCOTT, I just returned your email thinking you had sent it to the wrong person... sorry about that, forgot I had posted this way back when
    Thanks for the link and the information from the rest of you. I will check out that link you give me, appreciate you reminding me of the post.
    bat

P.S. welcome to Jesse's forums and if you will please type in little letters for us. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread