Thursday, March 1, 2012
Rade Technology Corp. is a start-up technology developer of innovative electronic accessories and systems for training and tactical applications for firearms. The company serves shooting sports enthusiasts, law enforcement professionals, military and tactical markets worldwide. It's headquartered in Bethlehem, PA with strong R&D and manufacturing facilities in Spain. Our Bethlehem headquarters is seeking a National Sales Director to direct our team.
• Senior sales manager in charge of all Sales activities and related personnel.
• Provides leadership for the day-to-day sales operations while maintaining focus on the company's strategic goals.
• Member of the Company's Senior Executive Staff; reports to Chief Executive Officer.
• Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
• Establishes performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
• Oversees all hiring, training and performance evaluation of personnel involved in Sales.
• Participates with the Senior Staff, in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the Company.
• Participates in the establishment of design specifications for new products.
• Directs department to achieve objectives established in the Company's Strategic Plan.
• Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
• Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all accounts.
• Seeks out and targets new customers and sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business.
• Senior responsibility for all Trade Accounts Receivables.
• Job is based in Bethlehem but frequent travel is a requirement.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in a Business and/or Marketing related field.
• MBA is highly desirable.
• 10+ years experience in the outdoor products, shooting or sporting goods industry industry or mass markets.
• 5+ years sales manager experience; national or chain accounts.
• Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
• Long and short term analytical skills including potential problem analysis and risk analysis/mitigation planning.
• Fluency in Spanish is a plus, as is military or law enforcement service.
We offer a highly competitive salary, and annual bonus based on results.
Health benefits plan.
Mr. Miguel Labodia
Mobile (917) 755-6033
Skype (484) 602-2992
Rade Technology Corp.
1510 Valley Center Pkwy
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Jeff "Jesse" James - Owner of Jesse's Hunting & Outdoors
You can always tell who's in 2nd place by who's whining and crying the most. - Old hockey coach.
Dum spiramus tuebimur
Advertise on JHO / Fishing Guide/Outfitter reviews / Facebook - JHO / Gear Reviews / Home, Main Page / Hunting Guide/Outfitter Reviews / Links / Photo/Video Gallery / Sponsors / Twitter - Follow JHO / JHO Youtube Channel
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him... for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain