Sierra Outdoor Supply
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dad, son sentenced for aerial herding, killing of a bull moose south of Fairbanks AK. Kevin M. Foster

Thanks

Default Dad, son sentenced for aerial herding, killing of a bull moose south of Fairbanks AK. Kevin M. Foster

Jeff "Jesse" James - Owner of Jesse's Hunting & Outdoors

You can always tell who's in 2nd place by who's whining and crying the most. - Old hockey coach.

Dum spiramus tuebimur

Advertise on JHO / Fishing Guide/Outfitter reviews / Facebook - JHO / Gear Reviews / Home, Main Page / Hunting Guide/Outfitter Reviews / Links / Photo/Video Gallery / Sponsors / Twitter - Follow JHO / JHO Youtube Channel

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him... for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain

Thanks

Geez read some of the comments afterwards. Sounds like California isn't the only ones with problem hunters. Looks like everyone up there is into doing whatever they want to bag a moose. My family was blessed with 2 opportunities to legally take a moose and did bring home the meat. No air support, no herding, no lies, no cheating. Just great hunting and good luck. I do not know what really happened and if they took a plea to avoid the trial loosing the money, gun, airplane and the meat, then I am amazed at the stupidity. THe plane alone is worth fighting if inocent if not the honor of your own name.

I look forward to a moose hunt in Alaska as soon as I refine my local skills. Oh and of course when someone up there shares the local hunting spots.

Hunt with honor and you will have the respect of a hunter. Cheat and you will have the shame of corruption always.

Thanks

The kid posted in the comments admitting he was the one who got caught. Then blamed it on the camp next to his dads....

Thanks

We have the same problem up here in OR with people taking out-of-season mule deer. ODFW estimates that about half of the deer shot up here are poached.
    THE WORST DAY OF HUNTING OR FISHING IS BETTER THAN THE BEST DAY AT WORK

Thanks

I saw that... ridiculous
    THE WORST DAY OF HUNTING OR FISHING IS BETTER THAN THE BEST DAY AT WORK

+ Reply to Thread