Sierra Outdoor Supply
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guided Big Game Hunts in Idaho and California

Thanks

Default Guided Big Game Hunts in Idaho and California

We offer guided hunting excursions in both Idaho and California. In Idaho we hunt elk, whitetail, mule deer, bear, mountain lion, wolf and moose. For full details on our hunts in Idaho go to www.clarkforkoutfitters.com.

Our California hunts are for bear with hounds but I may start doing some blacktail deer hunting as well since I have seen some very good blacktail in some of the areas I have been hunting for bear.

I am a full time outfitter and guide who does not have a second career to distract me from providing quality service to my clients. It may interest some to know that I am also a sub-guide in Nevada and am eligible for a Master guides license there which I plan on getting for the 2013 season. I can not make any reservations or sign any hunt agreements for hunts in Nevada until I have my master guides license there but I will be happy to discuss my future plans for guiding in Nevada with anyone who inquires.

I have guided for several years in Nevada and was lucky enough to participate as a friend in the first Nevada bear season in 2011. I hunted with Tyler Yohee and on the second day of our hunt my dogs treed a bear that Tyler harvested, it was a super bear with a skull that ended up with an official score of 20 1/2". I will try to post some pictures with this.

We are licensed, bonded and insured in Idaho and California and operate under the authorization of Forest Service use permits in the Kaniksu and Plumas National forests and on some private land in Idaho by exclusive lease. Thanks for reading and feel free to contact us any time.

Leon Brown
    P.O. Box 291
    Naples, Idaho 83847

208-267-2306 home
    208-290-3087 cell

plottpower@gmail.com

www.clarkforkoutfitters.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Do you still guide for bear on CA without dogs?

Thanks

Default No longer guiding in CA.

We are no longer guiding in CA. but we are still doing bear hunts in Idaho with bait and/or hounds.

+ Reply to Thread