Milcon Builders, Inc. is a small residential construction company focused on the construction of custom residential remodels and additions, while providing clients with exceptional work quality and maintaining a positive experience during a highly disruptive time. We are looking to fill two positions, both which require personable, punctual, and highly motivated personalities, as well as, a problem solving skill set and pride in the work produced. Both positions will require good communication skills and a positive representation of the company. This company has a zero tolerance drug policy and random drug testing will be required. Applicants must have and maintain a clean DMV record and background. Reliable transportation is a must.
· Must have:
· 7 years minimum experience
· Excellent understanding of construction phases and processes
· Well rounded skill set including proficiency in faming, millwork, cabinetry installation, and tile; read and understand blueprints, and basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, drywall
· Communicate clearly and positively with clients, designers, and engineers
· Have own tools
· 3 years experience
· Basic understanding of ,and have the ability to learn, construction processes
· Basic framing and millwork skills
· Own hand tools
Reply and submit a resume, past employer references, desired salary, and short essay sharing who you are, a memorable project or two and why, what trades you prefer, and why you would be a good fit and what you can bring to the table.
Filled, but always looking to file a good resume.