Thursday, October 13, 2011
F+W Media, Inc. is a leading enthusiast-based provider of community-focused content, commerce and connectivity. Through the publication of books and magazines, the hosting and management of e-commerce and vertical websites, and the production of in-person and online conferences, F+W Media has become a leader in the passion-focused markets it serves. The company is currently searching for an Associate Editor for Gun Digest. This position will assist with all editorial duties related to Gun Digest the Magazine and associated properties and web sites.
- Coordinate editorial assignments and related administrative needs with contributors
- Assist Sr. Editor with copy editing manuscripts
- Update and report on trends and values in the firearms community
- Report on auction results
- Handle cross-promotion of other group properties (i.e. Gun Digest books) within the magazine
- Assist with editing of Gun Digest books as needed.
- Organize and assist with product photo shoots as needed
For the full job description, click here http://www.fwmedia.com/careers/manag...-digest-brands.
Jeff "Jesse" James - Owner of Jesse's Hunting & Outdoors
You can always tell who's in 2nd place by who's whining and crying the most. - Old hockey coach.
Dum spiramus tuebimur
Advertise on JHO / Blogs / Fishing Guide/Outfitter reviews / Facebook - JHO / Gear Reviews / Home, Main Page / Hunting Guide/Outfitter Reviews / Links / Online Store / Photo/Video Gallery / Sponsors / Turkey Scratchins blog / Twitter - Follow JHO / YouTube Channel
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him... for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain