Sierra Outdoor Supply
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questionable links

Goodranger is offline Member Allowed To Sit On The 1st Rung Goodranger is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Default Questionable links

Jesse,

For the past 2 weeks, whenever I browse around the forums, my K-9 contest advisor keeps popping up warnings.

https://connect.facebook.net/ is blocked because it is currently categorized as: Social Networking

https://s-static.ak.fbcdn.net/ is blocked because it is currently categorized as: Social Networking Content Servers

https://69.63.181.16/ is blocked because it is currently categorized as: Social Networking

https://69.63.181.16/ is blocked because it is currently categorized as:

Social Networking

When I try to OK them, a page comes up that says access not allowed. I have run Malware Bytes and did an Avast scan, an no threats come up. Anyone else having this kind of issue?
    Goodranger

"Turning deer into venison since 1975"

Thanks

Sounds like the server at my work. Those messages usually are rooted in the main server by the admin to prevent employees from spending all day on facebook, lol.

Goodranger is offline Member Allowed To Sit On The 1st Rung Goodranger is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Jesse,

Any idea on what I can do?
    Goodranger

"Turning deer into venison since 1975"

Thanks

Goodranger, the forums now have software that ties in with social networking like Skyler mentioned above. If your network IT is blocking Facebook like many companies do now there isn't anything we can do on our end. Some of the ways to work around that are smartphones where you can surf with Tapatalk or taking your own laptop to work but you have to have Internet access somehow.

Is K-9 a work antivirus or your home computer? If it's your personal software you'll need to make an exception on your settings to allow Facebook links.
    Jeff "Jesse" James - Owner of Jesse's Hunting & Outdoors

You can always tell who's in 2nd place by who's whining and crying the most. - Old hockey coach.

Dum spiramus tuebimur

Advertise on JHO / Fishing Guide/Outfitter reviews / Facebook - JHO / Gear Reviews / Home, Main Page / Hunting Guide/Outfitter Reviews / Links / Photo/Video Gallery / Sponsors / Twitter - Follow JHO / JHO Youtube Channel

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him... for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain

Thanks

I never have any problems on hear. No popups No warnings Nada. ESET is my choice for protection.

+ Reply to Thread