Sierra Outdoor Supply
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: X3A

Thanks

Ok, I will take a turn at this. Has anybody hunted the X3A zone in the last couple years. I have access to property on 139 near the intersection to 513. Just wondering if anybody has info on the herd's condition. Thanks.

manny Guest

once again if your lucky enough to get drawn!!.
    there's only 275 tags for the general hunt, but there is a 58% success rate,which is great for cali. look at the facts the deer herds in clai. are down considerably.
    but if you have private access, brother go for it espeicaly if you have private access, but scouting is very important.

Thanks

I have noticed a few posts about people wanting info or suggestions about hunting X3A.

I have hunting rights to a piece of property up there. It is about 7k acres. Combination of wooded, prarie/meadow and rock ridges.

I did not get drawn this year, as usual. But, if someone is thinking about paying a trespass fee, we might be able to make a deal for this season.

Reply or email me.

Thanks

I'm hunting X1 but I was curious as where abouts the land is.
    Good Luck to all,
    Sporty

Thanks

The property is north of Susanville on 139. On the east side, across from Grasshopper Valley. Landmarks are Slate Creek, Said Reservoir, the Termor road/139 intersection.

+ Reply to Thread