Sierra Outdoor Supply
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wild boar drawings

bayedsolid is offline Forever Hunting Kiss The Ring bayedsolid
    Thanks

I am trying to make up a t-shirt and am looking for a drawing or sketch of a wild hog or a hog and dogs. Does anybody have any suggestions? I've done a ton of searching online but have come up empty. I tried to do some drawing myself and the hog looks like a deformed hippo and it seems to be bayed up by some angry sheep. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

hogwild757 is offline Member Moving Up In The World hogwild757
    Thanks

Here is a pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Try finding a pic that you like and save it in paint brush to use the tools to make it a drawing.May work, dunno.

Thanks

Thanks

hogwild757 is offline Member Moving Up In The World hogwild757
    Thanks

Here another!

Thanks

Bayed,

Tell me what you want exactly and how big. I'll draw it up for you. I've done plenty of tattoos, logos for race teams, business logos, and portraits of musicians. I can do pigs, deer, bear, elk, all fish. You name it and I can probably draw it. I just can't paint anything. I'll draw you a bad ace picture/pictures of hogs and pitbulls or hounds. I hunt bear with buddies who have hounds all the time, but never pigs and dogs. I'll do it either way because I like seeing my work out there but if there is ever an opening I'd love to go.

M57
    I live to hunt and hunt to live.

Thanks

Bayed,

I'm a sucky artist, so no help there... but just a word of caution (and you probably know this), but be careful about using someone else's art. Copyright laws do apply, even if you're only copying for your own purposes.

Might generous offer from M57, there...
    He has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct... Whatever his acts, they are dictated by his own conscience rather than a mob of onlookers. It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of this fact.
    Aldo Leopold

bayedsolid is offline Forever Hunting Kiss The Ring bayedsolid
    Thanks

Wow, I had hoped for maybe a single lead but this is great. Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Try finding a pic that you like and save it in paint brush to use the tools to make it a drawing.May work, dunno.[/b]
    I didn&#39;t know that was even possible, but it sounds pretty cool. Thanks for the links too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    a word of caution (and you probably know this), but be careful about using someone else&#39;s art. Copyright laws do apply, even if you&#39;re only copying for your own purposes.[/b]
    Advice taken. Thanks. I would like to see your attempt at drawing though. Might make me feel better about mine. lol

m57jager-- e-mail sent. That&#39;s a great offer.

Thanks

If you have a good picture of a hot that you like you can make a line drawing using PhotoShop. It is quite easy and most anyone can do it. Create a transparent layer on top of the drawing or photo. Now with the pencil tool you can trace lines on the transparent layer that match the picture below. zoom right in and take your time and do each line seperately so you can undo just the last line to fix mistakes. After you are done just use the marquee tool to copy the line drawing from the transparency and paste it into a new white background canvas. Now it can be saved and printed.

Just did a quick one from the painting posted above. this is not done yet but in 2-3 minutes you can see what I mean.

[attachment=38308:attachment]

Lots of artists use an overhead projector mounted high in a studio to project a slide down onto a large canvas laying on the floor. They then can trace out the images and move them around on the canvas as they please. This way the drawing has the right proportions. . . kind of cheating but can you image Michael Angelo&#39;s comments when he would this . . . LOL LOL

Thanks

Bayed,

My email is down. Can you resend to m57gonefishing@yahoo.com

Matt
    I live to hunt and hunt to live.

SFHOGWILD is offline Member Moving Up In The World SFHOGWILD
    Thanks

Here&#39;s a quick pig I drew up the other night. I am getting him Tattoo&#39;d on me in a while. I designed this a few years back for my squad at work. I don&#39;t know if your going for a cartoon style but I hope it helps.... Dave.

+ Reply to Thread