08-13-2009, 03:59 AM
Dear Forum Owner/Administrator
As a way of thanking you for allowing the New Jersey Outdoor Alliance to post messages about conservation in New Jersey, I’d like to offer that your website be listed in a book I'll soon be publishing (due to be released in November time frame.)
The book will include the remarkable events that formed the New Jersey Outdoor Alliance. The fact is that the sportsmen and sportswomen of NJ breathed life into the organization and I'd like to provide a forum for you to be recognized.
The book is not solely about the NJOA. It is mainly about conservation and ecological stewardship. Of course, the NJOA is "conservation and ecological stewardship" put into practice and that is why it has a place in the book.
The cutoff date for a response is Monday, August 17, 2009. FYI - this will be the only post I will make.
You will need to email me!! Responses to this post will not be included. Email:
It's a chance to be memorialized for your part in spreading the word about threats to fishing, hunting, trapping and conservation in NJ – and to be recognized as part of NJOA history. <o>
</o> Your members are also welcome to submit their names for inclusion.
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance<o></o>
08-14-2009, 01:06 AM
They are non profit doing good work for NJ sportsmen. We have no problem with non profits posting here.
08-31-2009, 06:30 AM
Gundogs. Thank you for being a "watchdog" for jesseshunting.com and thanks to jesseshunting.com for understanding the NJOA mission as a group of volunteers.
Gundogs, below is some info on our non-profits. As for the book, when published, some of the proceeds will go to the NJOA to help fulfill our mission. The offer to include people's names and forum's names is simply recognition for their support and the accomplishments of outdoorsmen and outdoorswomen in the advancement of an angling and hunting culture.
The New Jersey Outdoor Alliance is comprised of three non-profit organizations:
* New Jersey Outdoor Alliance (http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/#njoa)
* New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Conservation Foundation (http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/#njoacf)
* New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Environmental Projects (http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/#njoaep)
* New Jersey Outdoor Alliance is a Political Action Committee (PAC.) It is organized to elect outdoor-minded political candidates. It is important for outdoorsmen and outdoorswomen exercise their right to vote and determine the legislators elected to office since it is these legislators (Governor, Assemblypersons and Senators) that are responsible for making laws that affect fishing, hunting, trapping and conservation in New Jersey. In its brief two-year history the NJOA (through your efforts) is primarily responsible for electing four legislators dedicated to outdoor issues.
* New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Conservation Foundation is an expanding group of influential conservation organizations that comprise the NJOA Council. NJOACF is dedicated to advancing sound conservation policy in Trenton. We employ a full time government affairs group to work in conjunction with the NJOA Council and the NJOA volunteer force of officers, managers and representatives to make New Jersey a "conservation" state. The recent signing of Sunday Bow Hunting is a direct result of the efforts of those in the NJOACF. The NJOA Council includes:
Reef Rescue (http://www.njreefrescue.com/) * NJ State Federation Sportsmen's Clubs (http://www.njsfsc.org) * Jersey Coast Anglers Association (http://www.jcaa.org/) * Recreational Fishing Alliance (http://www.joinrfa.org/) * Trout Unlimited (http://www.njtu.org) * National Wild Turkey Federation (http://www.nwtf.org/) * NJ Beach Buggy Association (http://www.njbba.org/) * Hudson River Fishermen's Association (http://www.hrfanj.org/) * United Bow Hunters NJ (http://www.ubnj.org) * New Jersey Council Diving Clubs (http://www.scubanj.org/index.html) * NJ Trappers Association (http://www.trapperpredatorcaller.com/Jersey) * NJ Forestry Association (http://www.njforestry.org/) * Society of American Foresters (http://www.safnet.org/) * Quail Unlimited (http://www.qu.org) * Ruffed Grouse Society (http://www.njgrouse.com/) * National Animal Interest Alliance Trust (http://www.naiaonline.org/) * Greater Point Pleasant Charter Boat Association (http://www.gppcba.com/) * NJOA (http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/index.html)
* New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Environmental Projects is a charity designed to improve the health of both land and sea by means of conservation and habitat stewardship. NJOAEP works with scientists, biologists, foresters, conservationists and others with an interest in habitat health and restoration in an effort to support a suite of native fish and wildlife species. Currently, the New Jersey Quail Project operates under the mantle of NJOAEP. Visit NJQP website to learn more: http://www.njquailproject.org/about/njqp.html (http://www.njquailproject.org/about/njqp.html)
The mission of the group of New Jersey Outdoor Alliancenon-profits is as follows:
The mission of New Jersey Outdoor Alliance is to serve as a grassroots coalition of outdoorsmen and outdoorswomen dedicated to environmental stewardship. We will champion the intrinsic value of natural resource conservation - including fishing, hunting and trapping, among opinion leaders and policy makers. We will support legislation, and those sponsoring legislation, that provides lasting ecological and social enrichment through sustainable use of the earth's resources.
If you have questions about any of the NJOA non-profit companies, our mission, or about fishing, hunting, trapping, forestry, etc. visit the "Ask the Experts" section on our website: http://www.njoutdooralliance.org/ask/theexperts.html (http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/ask/theexperts.html) Why not have an expert directly answer your questions?
Remember to vote in every election!
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance… “We’ve got your back!”
Anthony P. Mauro, Sr
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance
[ Return to top of page (http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/#pagetop) ]
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.7 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.