PDA

View Full Version : FOUND! - Flyfishing Gear

Shane
12-28-2005, 01:59 PM
A couple weeks ago I was out hunting along the Snoqualmie River and found some flyfishing tackle that must have dropped off the back of someone's rig.

If you or someone you know has lost theirs, email me, describe the gear and the location and I'll make sure they get it back.

Also, please pass this along to any other Washington state fishing web sites you think of.

~ Thanks

Arrowslinger
12-28-2005, 03:18 PM
I was fishing on the Provo River in Utah a few years ago & as i was casting up stream i could see a small black object floating towards me...reached out and picked up a fly box jammed packed w/ new flys and streamers. I walked up stream for over a mile and never found the owner, from the rust on a few hooks, think i was there for a day or so.......best of luck finding the owner, post a sign around where you found it & hopefully you'll get a call.

Shane
12-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Thanks Arrow. Yeah, this is a few hundred bucks worth of gear and I'm sure the angler is sick about the loss. There are some popular salmon/steelhead sites up here to help with the search as well. Sometimes the world is a small place and it just takes one buddy to remember that his pardner lost something to make it happen.