PDA

View Full Version : Croc and lechwe photo

jjhack
12-02-2004, 12:11 PM
I think we all hear of the big game hunting in Africa in various locations being fenced in. The common fence is called a 2 meter fence being about 6.5 foot tall depending upon the proximity to the ground. I have had photos in the past of Kudu jumping an 8 foot fence showing that the 2 meter fence was an irrelevent obstical. Here is another photo showing just how high/long African antelope can jump. Lechwe are not even considered spectacular jumpers by Afrcian standards.

I don't see a splash in the water from where he lifted off from. That means he must be on his way down from the far right side solid ground! That Croc likely had plenty of time to try and judge the mid air "grab" he is trying.

http://www.jesseshunting.com/photopost/data/500/1530Croc_attack-med.jpg

Zbearclaw
12-02-2004, 12:16 PM
cool pic, would have made a great clip had there been a video camera

jdhowe75
12-02-2004, 12:20 PM
Cool pic! I somehow feel that they don't get away from that croc that often!

Shot
12-02-2004, 07:00 PM
Cool pic, did you take that picture? If so , then never mind to what I am going to say.

Well, it kind of looks photoshoped to me. Just by looking at the size of the croc and the lechwe. What I mean is either the guy who photoshoped it was bad at it or the lechwe is much closer to the camera man than the croc is. The lechwe looks much bigger than the croc.

If you know for sure the pic is real than never mind to what I just said.