PDA

View Full Version : Virginia WAKE UP

TScottW99
03-04-2004, 03:48 AM
The 1994 "Crime Bill/Assault Weapon" ban is about to expire. One of our Virginia elected officials not only wants it to continue but also to add more guns to the list.

Guess what gun John Warner and his "friends" want to add. ALL SEMI-AUTOMATIC SHOTGUNS!!!!

"Bans all semi-automatic shotguns.
Bans Remington, Winchester, Beretta, Benelli, and other shotguns commonly used for hunting, trap, skeet, sporting clays, and self-defense. Bans them by banning their main component, called the "receiver" (sec. 2(a)(30)(J)), and bans them because they have "any characteristic that can function as a grip"(sec. 2(H)(ii) and (b)(42)). Any characteristic."

To Contact Mr. Warner and let him know how you fell about this go here....

http://www.capwiz.com/nra/bio/?id=595&lvl=C&chamber=S

"H.R. 2038/S. 1431, introduced by Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-N.Y.) and Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.), does not just "reenact" or "reauthorize" the 1994 Clinton Gun Ban--the federal "assault weapon" law. It bans millions more guns and begins backdoor registration of guns. Please contact all of your elected officals and ask that the "Crime Bill/Assault Weapons Ban" sunset.

I know that alot of people didn't blink an eye when AR-15's with bayonet lugs were outlawed or 15 round magazines. Well now they are coming after your shotgun....

Contact your elected officals here.....

http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/officials/

pocomoke
03-08-2004, 07:23 PM
I feel for ya but until gun owners and hunters stand up and fight they will just keep eating away at certain guns until they get them all.I know lots of hunters who gripe and complain everytime some new anti-gun bill is passed but when you ask if they tried to do anything the answer is always the same,We cant stop them they are gonna do what they are gonna do.WAKE UP PEOPLE because in 10 20 years when all of your guns are gone you will really be crying Boo Hoo and dont think that day will never come......