PDA

View Full Version : Palmetto Sportsmen's Classic in SC March 28, 29,

spectr17
02-20-2003, 07:55 AM
2003 Palmetto Sportsmen's Classic in SC March 28, 29,& 30, 2003 State Fairgrounds in Columbia, S.C.

Doors will be open from noon until 8:00 p.m. on the 28nd; 9:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. on the 29rd; and 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. on the 30th.

Come prowl the booths and events at the Year 2003 Palmetto Sportsmenís Classic, South Carolinaís largest and wildest hunting, fishing and outdoors show ever!
Browse booth after booth stocked with the latest and greatest hunting, fishing and outdoor sports equipment and clothing, unusual foods and unique gifts. Reach out and touch live critters, from snakes and amphibians to marine life, in several hands-on exhibits. Attend special seminars to learn about wildlife and natural resources, hunting, fishing and related outdoor equipment.

Childrenís amusements abound. Let the kids try catch-and-release fishing in a free fishing pond and play free outdoor-related video games. Watch as they learn about the stateís natural treasures in our kids activity center. Rollicking entertainment abounds and a host of your favorite wild and not-so-wild foods will tempt every palate.

Itís gonna be an incredibly wild opportunity for an early spring fling the entire family will enjoy. Gather your friends and relatives and bring Ďem all with you. Come experience South Carolinaís premier outdoor and sporting heritage event, the Palmetto Sportsmenís Classic. Itís a tradition as wild as the outdoorsÖa tradition you wonít want to miss!

FOR MORE INFORMATION

Detailed information about the event will be publicized by South Carolina Wildlife magazine, WIS-TV, WCOS-FM Oldies 103 and The State paper during February and March. Check these sources to keep informed of attractions as they develop. Specific inquiries may be submitted to Palmetto Sportsmenís Classic, PO Box 167, Columbia, SC 29202 or by calling 803-734-4008.

http://www.dnr.state.sc.us/etc/classic/classic.html

================================================== =======

Anybody going?

MIBowhunter
02-20-2003, 09:00 AM
I might try and make it up there if I am still in the area.

Tominator
02-24-2003, 12:10 PM
If?....you have to be here then, turk season starts the next week!

MIBowhunter
02-25-2003, 05:28 AM
http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/afraid_face.gif

I never know from one day to the next what I&#39;ll be doing. Spent the last 3 weeks chasing airplanes all over the North East trying to get them out of here.

But the rumor on me is that I will not be going anywhere, (Knock on wood)!

MIB