PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call in GA....Tell me about yourself

Jim Thompson
02-13-2003, 07:32 AM
Ok I will start

I am Jim Thompson as the handle implies. I hunt in middle West Ga in Heard County. I currently live in Acworth, just north west of Atl, although I have lived all over middle GA.

When not hunting or sitting in front of the computer talking about hunting, I try and sell a little Real Estate.

My wife Jill, daughters Ashley (16) and Alex (11), niece Kristyn (13) and wife's g-mother (79) are all cramped in here together! So a little praying is in order:)

I hang out on several forum sites including Jesses while running and updating my own site as well http://www.huntinginga.com

Hunt deer, turkey and squirrels. Spending several days a month all year long in the woods. During deer season I am there 3-4 hunts a week.

WHO ELSE???

Jim

Jim Thompson
02-15-2003, 08:49 AM
Hello???

broadhead
02-20-2003, 09:24 PM
Hey Jim,
I couldn't stand to see you all alone here.
My handle of course is broadhead. My name is Bunyan Morris. I teach art at South Effingham Highschool near Rincon, Georgia.
I primarily hunt deer, but I also enjoy small game hunting and fishing. I have a beautiful twelve year old daughter. I'm gradually introducing her to hunting. She is like me in that she enjoys being in the woods whether hunting, camping or hiking.
I found Jesse&#39;s a while back. I just got around to registering. What a place!! http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley-thumbs-up-aqua.gif

Jim Thompson
02-25-2003, 05:23 PM
Somehow I missed your bio Broadhead, glad to have you with us.

Jim

Mailman29680
03-23-2003, 09:15 PM
Gene Wisnewski
Mailman by trade
Live in SC but hunt GA.
Lease in Thomson,GA is full of deer but has few turkeys

Lake Russell WMA for turkeys.
Interested in the WMA&#39;s in north GA.
The mountains there are beautiful.

Jim Thompson
03-24-2003, 03:40 AM
Hey Mailman,

Wondering if you were ever going to come back here!!

Did you get any turkey action this weekend?

Jim

Mailman29680
03-24-2003, 03:32 PM
Unfortunately I work saturdays.
Works out for less pressure during the week.
Wednesday thru friday I will be at Lake Russell WMA

Jim Thompson
03-25-2003, 03:39 AM
Same here Gene,

I am off on Thu and Fri every week. Much less pressure, plus the woods have ahd time to settle back down.

Jim

Mailman29680
03-25-2003, 04:35 AM
Best of luck to you.