PDA

View Full Version : Mentor Wanted Western Hunting Mentor

DTH85
01-04-2015, 05:50 PM
I'm in search of a seasoned, ethical hunter who has the experience with Western Hunting. I just moved to Murrieta/Temecula area from Pennsylvania. While I have been an archery and gun hunter my entire life, I recognize that I'm venturing into a whole new world out here. I'm a very ethical and respectful hunting partner, who has a desire to learn as well as share a few tricks. The game I primarily like to hunt is turkey, deer, and waterfowl. However with the new territory, I'd like to expand my experiences to elk, wild hogs, predator, and maybe some bow fishing. Please let me know if you feel you could benefit from a new hunting partner, while showing an east coaster the ropes. Send me a message and we can meet up to see if we click. Thanks guys, and happy hunting!

Gregr
01-16-2015, 12:11 PM
I have a lot of duck and geese experience in N. Calif., some archery dear, bow fishing and a little pig. I grew up in Sacramento, so I know the sierra's pretty well. Opps, as I now see, you probably need some one who lives closer to you.