PDA

View Full Version : know about quagga rock safari's?

Spankster
12-30-2002, 08:16 PM
I'm planning a hunt to RSA in 2004 and was wondering if anybody has heard of quagga rock safari's?

Also, any good leads for RSA hunts would be appreciated!

Thanks.

recurveshooter
12-31-2002, 05:37 AM
sorry have never heard of the company you were asking about .

recomendations for safari companies you didn't say for rifle or bowhunting so here goes , for rifle i will recomend the company i book for Redkat Safari company and JJ the moderator for this forum runs a very fine operation for both bow and rifle hunters .

if you are interested email me and i can get you some info so you can do some comparison shopping .----- all the best ----- herb

jjhack
12-31-2002, 07:41 PM
I'm a PH and part owner of a Safari Business South Africa. I can help you with any type of hunting your interested in in Africa.

Visit my Web site at www.huntingadventures.net

I have onlya few spots remaing for 2003 and I have 4 2X1 hunts booked for 2004 so far. We only hunt wild free roaming game so our hunters are very limited. We take about 20-24 per year maximum. We do not stock any game for hunting purposes. Our animals are all natural born and indiginous. Beware of the areas outside the northern Province which claim 28 or more species. They must stock game because they don't have the amount of indidgenous game the Transvaal has.

We hunt on over 100,000 acres and have so much natural game we actually sell it to "put and take" hunting operations in other parts of the country!

Send me an Email and I will give you a personal quote for the exact game you want and a very good daily fee. I have more good references then you will likely contact and have been doing an internet based hunting operation since the beginning of the internet. Everyone is happy and planning their next trip before they are done with the first!

We also can arrange a 3-4 day park tour before your hunt if you like.

www.huntingadventures.net
jjhack@huntingadventures.net